Business Spanish + Chamber of Commerce Exam
Barcelona&Salamanca: 14th May, 25th June, 9th July, 6th August, 1st Oct., 26th Nov.
Madrid & Valencia: 20th Feb., 16th April, 11th June, 9th July, 3rd Sept., 29th Oct.
Barcelona, Salamanca, Madrid, Valencia
2 weeks from 610 Euros (excl. accommodation)
4 weeks from 1,050 Euros (excl. accommodation)
A two- or 4 week Business Spanish Course aimed at students, who wish to acquire the necessary skills to communicate in business and legal situations. The course takes place in a 'Spanish
Chamber of Commerce of Madrid' accredited school and students can optionally take the official exams - Diploma OR Certificado de Espanol de los Negocios. Exam fees are not included in the course price and are around £85.
Schools are located in Barcelona, Madrid, Salamanca and Sevilla.
The program consists of
- 10 general Spanish language lessons
- 10 business Spanish lessons
- 5 Spanish cultural lessons
Topics of business Spanish include
- The structure of businesses and financial management in Spain
- Trade Relations
- Banks, financial operations and EU financial institutions
- Marketing and Advertising
- International Trade
- The Stock Market
- The Tourism Market
- The Spanish Labour Market
- Tax Legislation
- Spain and the European Union.
Contact us for availability by email email@example.com or leave your contact details on our 24hrs answerphone +44 20 8650 4939
All enrolments are accepted on the basis of our standard Terms & Conditions