Enrolment & Payment of Fees:
You can register for any course mentioned on the website by contacting Castilla y León Group by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving your contact details stating the course you are interested in on their 24hrs answer phone +44 (0) 20 8650 4939.
A deposit of £185.00 is required to confirm registration.
Castilla y León Group will process the enrolment upon receipt of a correctly completed Enrolment Form for each student and the non-refundable deposit for each student. Deposits will be deducted from the total program fees. Castilla y León Group will send a confirmation email/letter showing full course and accommodation information, total program fees payable, the balance due and due date.
The balance of all program fees must be received in full by the Castilla y León Group at least 6 weeks prior to the program start date. For enrolments made less than 4 weeks prior to the program start date, programme fees must be received in full by the relevant language school in Spain/Latin America at the time of enrolment.
Please note that we accept payment by cheques in sterling; bank transfer (bank details are given on the Confirmed Student Placement document), and credit cards (Visa/MasterCard)*. Bank transfer charges, or other charges incurred for the payment of programme fees, are strictly for the account of the student/client.
*excludes payment for the Weekend Course in Medina de Rioseco, courses in Valladolid and Toro, where payment only by cheque or bank transfer is possible.
Cancellation and Refunds:
• All students who wish to cancel their program (course and/or accommodation)
prior to their arrival should notify us in writing by fax, e-mail or letter.
Cancellations not received via one of the three mentioned ways will not be
accepted. The date of cancellation is the date of receipt of the written
notification by Castilla y León Group.
• The £185.00 deposit will not be returned for cancellations made.
• All refunds will have an administration charge of 10% (minimum £48.00)
•Up to 4 weeks before the start date, all programme fees will be refunded, less
the non-refundable Initial Deposit.
• Up to two weeks before the start date, fifty percent (50%) of the programme
fees will be refunded, less the non-refundable Initial Deposit.
• Less than two weeks before the start date, no refund will be made.
• Once the chosen program has begun (Spanish course and/or
accommodation), the student will not receive any type of refund.
• Castilla y Leon Group can not be held responsible for cancellations due to Act
of God, health or personal problems
• Any change of accommodation, school or program after arrival will incur a fee
• Any break during the course of your program will incur a fee of £88.00 however
the accommodation must be paid in full for the original program length.
Summer Residential Program Cancellations
• No refund will be made once the program has started or the student has
arrived in Spain.
• 25% of the course fee will be charged for cancellations made 4 weeks before
• 50% of the course fee will be charged for cancellations made 2 weeks before
• Wherever possible, Castilla y León Group will endeavour to re-schedule the
start date of the student’s programme to avoid the need for cancellation. In
these circumstances, alternative locations may be offered to the student.
Castilla y León Group will be as flexible as possible with changes and
amendments but reserve the right to make supplementary charges to cover